I am a Boston area UX Designer with experience empowering people to create their own music. My background in Product Management and QA taught me the full life cycle of a product and the needs of users. With UX Design, I get to develop a deep understanding of users needs. Gaining that understanding is what drives me. I apply that drive to the design process to create products people love.
General Assembly - UX Design Immersion
Dec. 2017 to Feb. 2018
Executed the full design process for a variety of projects both individually and in a team setting. Applying research, ideation, wireframing, prototyping, and user testing to deliver goal-driven design solutions for real-world clients and scenarios.
- Created a collaborative hotel booking experience for the IHG app. It featured a new way travelers to plan, share, and book trips.
- Designed an eCommerce website for Crompton Collective, a local business that specializes in antiques, vintage clothes and gifts.
- Worked on a concept app to solve getting ready in the morning. It featured a dashboard of favorited outfits and suggested what to wear based on the weather.
Cakewalk Music Software - Product Manager
2014 to 2017
Managed the product life cycle for a variety of music software products and played a crucial role in the full design process. Through competition analysis, conducting user research and developing wireframes, I was able to purpose an actionable design solution.
- Pioneered a stronger company focus in user experience.
- Conducted user interviews and developed personas.
- Designed future products through white-boarding & prototyping.
- Managed content creation for desktop and mobile music apps.
Cakewalk Music Software - QA Engineer
2010 to 2014
Handled the testing and tracking bugs of reported on Windows, Mac, and iOS. By discussing issues with our beta team and working with users, I created test cases of real-world scenarios to ensure quality of new features and existing feature at periodic release intervals.
- Tested products in multiple languages.
- Collaborated with 3rd parties for better integration.
- Became familiar with testing for accessibility.
User Research Studies
Scenarios & User Flows
Low Fidelity Mockups
High Fidelity Mockups
Berklee College Of Music BFA - Music Production & Engineering - 2007